Don’t judge. I created this website to contain the most convincing flat Earth proofs out there. Have a test of my 100 flat Earth proofs. These proofs accumulated over hundreds of hours of research.
7 Quick Flat Earth Proofs
1. 100+ verses in the Bible pertaining to the flat Earth, or you could call it the “Ancient Hebrew conception of the universe”. Approximately 2 billion people around the world believe in a book (myself included) which describes the Earth being both stationary and flat. View More Details
2. Long distance photographs, you see too far. Using a high zoom camera you can view distances as far as 440km, if you use an infrared camera you can view distances as far as 2000km. These distances seem far, how far can you see on a globe the size of Earth?
According to the mainstream calculations for the distance to horizon, from a mountain the height of mount Everest (8850m) you would be able to see 379km, from an airplane flying at an altitude of 11km, the distance to the horizon is 423km. Read More
3. Modern Military Systems operate on a Planar (flat) model, Navy missile instructor Sean McCrary attests to the planar model being used in computer missile guidence systems. “So what that draws into it all is whenever that missle is in flight, there’s absolutely no signals that are being sent to it that deal with the coriolis effect, there’s no signals that deal with curvature and dealing with curvature trigonometry, it’s based upon a planar model,”
4. Surveyors and engineers don’t take into account of the curvature of the Earth, the most common form of surveying for an engineering project is called “plane surveying” used for highways, railways, canals etc. These projects cover hundreds of Kilometres without taking into account the curvature of the Earth.
6. The moon landing was faked, check out AULIS, a website developed by PHD’s to analyse the moon landing shots, they came to the conclusion the footage was not authentic. Their analysis included ray tracing to determine the sources of light in the images. //aulis.com/index.html
7. Moon light is cold, objects in the shade are higher in temperature than objects in direct moonlight. This contradicts the heliocentric model as the moon light should not affect the temperature of the ground. Also moonlight is a different colour than sunlight.